Unconventional Computation & Natural Computation
UCNC 2017 Unconventional Computation and Natural Computation 2017
June 5-9, 2017, University of Arkansas
Fayetteville, Arkansas, USA
The 16th UCNC will take place in Fayetteville, Arkansas, USA, a city nestled in the Ozark Mountains and home to the University of Arkansas.
Accepted papers will be published in the Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science Series, and the authors of selected papers will be invited to submit extended versions for publication in a special issue of Natural Computing.
Special thanks to our sponsors! A portion of the funding for this conference has been provided by:
- Erik Demaine (Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA)
- Masayuki Endo (Kyoto University, Japan)
- Jose Felix Costa (University of Lisbon, Portugal)
- Jerome Durand-Lose (Université d’Orléans, France)
- Makoto Naruse (National Institute of Information and Communications Technology, Japan)
- Membrane Computing, organized by Matteo Cavaliere (University of Edinburgh, UK) and Alfonso Rodriguez Paton (Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, Spain)
- Physics and Computation, organized by Mike Stannett (University of Sheffield, UK)
- 1st International Workshop on Oritatami, organized by Shinnosuke Seki (University of Electro-Communications, Japan)